Monday, August 23, 2010

Star Wars Escalation

When Han Solo said, "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid," he might have been isolated from understanding the events on Alderaan 3,500 years earlier:


But had he really never heard of Starkiller, Darth Vader's secret apprentice? I mean, I know he's a secret apprentice and all, but look at the stuff he does...


All of those Force powers would be hard to keep under wraps.

It seems to me that with all of the incredible things that these added characters can do, no one would ever doubt that there is a living Force in the Star Wars Universe.

One thing I know for certain though: these video game trailers are much more exciting than The Phantom Menace.

3 comments:

Jordan said...

shouldn't you be...oh, I don't know... studying Hebrew??

Caleb said...

Wow, dude. Can't I have a life?

Kate said...

Oh my. Oh my goodness. That secret apprentice of Vader's. Oh my. Talk about powerful. Too bad there are all those clones of him...