Saturday, June 07, 2008

A Good Week: A Lesson in Trust

Well, I am finally back online.

This week turned out to be a good one, despite my bloglessness. Here's why:

  1. I got a job! Remember that job I didn't get in my post Unemployed, But More Like Christ? I got that job. It was funny too. I had pursued that job more than any other and I wasn't getting any sort of response. And a day after I decided to give up, I got a call for an interview. I interviewed on Monday and on Wednesday I had a job!
  2. It was my birthday on Thursday. Rebekah got me an amazing gift for graduation/birthday/wedding and gave it to me at the surprise party she set up for me. God has blessed me with a wonderful woman. She is so encouraging and thoughtful.
  3. I am online. And I did not have to use the internet company that my roommates and I had such a difficult time with in our last place. That's a blessing.
  4. Lastly, I learned a lot about trusting the Lord and waiting. Not having a job and knowing you have to provide is a really difficult thing to be kept from. But the Lord knows what I need. And when I need it.
It was a good week.

No comments: