Friday, October 01, 2010

Google Voice Transcription

I pocket dialed a friend the other day while listening to the radio. He has Google Voice which transcribes voice mail messages. The transcription function is in its infancy and therefore not that accurate. Just see for yourself:

What I mean for me if i wanna talk to you because tobacco sheet of paper cost of the key. But I need to pay higher taxes and work starts this is only 2 things are going to do. And in the valley in states across the country couple of both the were more I think the the state level. In the last fiscal year at the neck. I've been in the 20 everything. I'll talk to you for the pastor at the pretty funny. I'll print it out most of them.
A call. Hey Pat. Very. Thank you, and expert in municipal finance. 3. It, You Can. Thanks to always say that I'm like it, so if you wake up the phone. It's a M in-state almost always find a way to pay off. The Devil support that's the kind of assurance, we had before the financial crisis. It's all this good reason to worry. Did somewhere along the line. If you could will. At. Speak not be able to pay their bill. Hey there, but hold of a good step of the But for now it's important note here at all at the love to speak. We have a chance that they'll at first, but he's from 8. For the federal government. Well, it certainly make a lead, Local officials happy. I think my now there's bill at 88 at their own problem. It's unlikely to meet the Washington will have the rest of the length of stay, local governments that have. At the at the minister Peres, here are lots of money if they're trapped it alright. I have for a while.
David bustle of The Wall Street Journal. I think that package. And things like wouldn't business news That's. That. Socialite, and I was Eastern first hoping to catch Brett Palmer or anything. How you think that's crazy. You Know. I hope it apparently took out I'm trademark of before HI it's about. 7. So if you have to talk to you legal dramas finally come to my home right now. You have to do the big deal. So. There's no no word about the person. So, okay x 2, it's been sorry for FedEx is not what it is with the our I'm.
Stevens I'm, archer, hey. Morning Edition. I just left the house. I just wanna call me on the BBC to distribute. I think call you 3. Hey this is. I'm off to the European today. Hello single completion pre I simply okay. Can you tell. Okay bye. I'm coming up on you. Ciao, the P D please give me a stock okay. Yeah. Bye bye. I'll be on the next on point before they'll anything ciao. Bye. More. Bye bye, looking forward to coming. For going coming up next. On. Ohh So I think that the some of the day Tuesday at 3 on on You 89.3 hello.

No comments: