Monday, July 07, 2008

Multiple Choice

Life would be way easier if it were multiple choice and all you got for picking the wrong answer was one point marked off your life score.
Today I will _________.

A. Sleep through my alarm
B. Wake up late and not shower
C. Wake up on time and shower
D. Skip work
Unfortunately, there are many more multiple choice questions tied to each answer of the previous question, and if you get any one of them wrong, you are going to be doing and saying some pretty stupid stuff shortly.
Today I will wake up late and not shower. My co-workers will say, "what is that smell?" I will reply, "___________."

A. That guy over there has some mad b.o.
B. I'm not sure. I think it's you
C. Yeah. I heard all the custodians got fired
D. I didn't shower this morning

I guess life isn't very much like multiple choice...

No comments: